Cuidado com os e-mails falsos
Lembre-se: a Unochapecó jamais solicitará sua
senha por e-mail ou por telefone;
Para se proteger, recomendamos:
- Troque sua senha regularmente;
- Não responda mensagens suspeitas;
- Não informe sua senha de acesso ao webmail a ninguém.
Setting up your Outlook
Google offers a complete manual for setting up several e-mail readers in different versions.
Before you do the proper settings in Outlook, you must enable a service on your new Webmail.
1) Enabling the service of your new Webmail
Access the new Unochapecó Webmail and click on the "Settings" tab at the right top of the page.
- Select the "Forwarding and POP" tab;
- Check "Enable POP for all the e-mails (even those who have already been downloaded)";
- Click the "Save changes" button.
2) Setting up Outlook
Open your Outlook, then select the "Tools" menu, and the "Accounts" item.
Click the "New" button and enter your name and your email as below:
Let us continue now to the mail server settings. Complete the fields as the image below:
- In "My choose E-mail service is a server", select Internet E-mail;
- In the field "Incoming mail server", enter pop.gmail.com;
- And in the "Outgoing mail server", enter smtp.gmail.com.
After configuring the servers, you must configure your account as the next image:
Click "Next", and in the next screen click "Finish".
This being done, you will be returned to the first window in which we will need to do some further changes.
Now, select your account and click the "Properties" button.
Find the "Servers" tab and select "My server requires authentication" option.
After that, click the "Advanced" tab and check the following options:
- This server requires a secure connection (SSL) SMTP outgoing mail;
- This server requires a secure connection (SSL) POP3 incoming mail;
- Check if the doors are SMTP (465) and POP3 (995), as the following image:
Click "OK" button to confirm and apply the changes.
Outlook can be unstable in receiving. If it happens to your email, access:
Enter yout username and password, and enter the verification word and click the "Unlock" button.
If you have any question, contact us here or call us +5504933218226.